The Resource Library is designed for YOU. If you're unsure how to grow your blog, use WordPress, or utilize your email list or social media, then take a look at each of these resources to find answers.
I've used so many of these resources, taken notes from them, and learned so much from each one I've used. These are the blog posts, courses, and other resources that transformed and guided me as a newbie blogger. The bloggers that wrote these posts and put together the rest of the resources are the bloggers that I respect and look up to. Trust me, you will learn so much!
- How to Transfer WordPress Hosts - White Oak Creative
- Beginner WordPress E-course - The Blog Stylist
- 9 Common Mistakes WordPress Users Make - Mariah Magazine
- How to Use Featured Images in WordPress - White Oak Creative
- 12 Staple WordPress Plugins For Your Blog - Gina Alyse
- The Best WordPress Sliders - White Oak Creative
- How to Rapidly Grow Your Blog With Pinterest - White Oak Creative
- 3 Social Media Habits That Are Keeping You Mediocre - Olyvia
- Styling Images for Instagram: 3 Easy Tips for Better Images - The Rising Tide Society
- Scheduling Your Pins On Pinterest | A Game Changer - Small Talk Social
- Finding Your Instagram Voice - Love + Color
- What Instagram's New Algorithm Means For Your Business - Small Talk Social
- Organizing an Effective Social Media Calendar - In Honor of Design
- How to Make Bloglovin' Work For You - Mariah Magazine
- What's the Most Forgotten Rule of Web Design? 9 Tips For DIY Blog Designers - Mariah Magazine
- 5 CSS Tips to Transform Your Blog Design - Pinkpot
- Little Known Tools to Design a Dazzling Blog - Gina Alyse
- HTML Cheat Sheet - The Blog Stylist
- Blogger to WordPress: Customizing Your Design - Gina Alyse
- Create a Plan For Your Email List - Kory Woodard
- 6 Things to Send In Your Emails - Hayli De Jong
- 10 Ways to Not Suck At Email Marketing - Olyvia
- Creating + Setting Up Your Email List in Mailchimp - Kory Woodard
- 3 Ideas for Opt-in Email Offers - Ciera Design
- 5 Key Elements to Make the Opt-in Incentive For Your List Irresistible - Kory Woodard
- How to Build Community On Your Blog - The Nectar Collective
- 4 Things I Wish I Had Known When I First Started Blogging - Elle & Co.
- How to Establish Yourself As An Expert - Spruce Rd.
- How I Organize and Plan Blog Posts - The Nectar Collective
- 7 Rules of Guest Blogging - Mariah Magazine
- How I Grew My Blog - The Nectar Collective
- 5 Tips For Better Blog Photos - Oak & Oats
- How to Generate Blog Post Ideas When It Feels Like Your Brain Is Broken - The Nectar Collective
- 5 Tips to Build a Killer Sponsorship Program - Coffee With Summer
- Why You Need a Mission Statement for Your Blog - Oak & Oats
- Legally Protecting Your Business Against Copycats: Copyright & Trademark - Alisha Nicole
- How to Automate and Simplify Your Creative Business - Spruce Rd.
- 25 Tips to Take Your Business Seriously - Think Creative Collective
- How to Be Taken Seriously As An Online Business Owner - Elle & Co.
- Small Business 101: Accounting for the Non-Accountant - Think Creative Collective
- Why and How to Educate Your Clients - Elle & Co.
- 20 Things You Can Do Today to Reenergize Your Business - The Nectar Collective
- My No-Fuss Formula for Pricing My Services - Elle & Co.
- Get the Most Out of Your Moodboard - June Mango
- How to Choose the Best Color Scheme - Garnishing Co.
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Branding & Amplify Your Business - The Crown Fox
- Font Pairing for Beautiful Branding - Love + Color
- Branding Mistakes to Avoid - Spruce Rd.
- Three Signs You Should Rebrand & One Reason You Shouldn't - The Crown Fox
- The 3 First Steps to Branding Your Business (Hint: It's Not Your Visuals) - Small Talk Social
- How To Brand Yourself Without Spending Money - Spruce Rd.
- 6 Ways Having Cohesive Branding Will Boost Your Business - The Crown Fox